I got the extremely helpful "Some kind of disk I/O error occurred" message using the System.Data.SQLite .net assembly today. This was a big SQLite show stopper so I thought it was about time I figured out what was causing this. The error was occurring when I tried to post an update to the SQLite database in the local App_Data folder of an asp.
When we talk about Ajax we are usually talking about updating a web page without reloading the entire page. It also, in reality, includes a series of techniques around ways to modify the content of a web page, usually at the behest of the page user. However, most of the time we are talking about the browser making requests to a website for more data and processing this update in the browser. There are actually a number of ways to do this, but the method we generally mean when using the "Ajax" term is XMLHttpRequest.